Sign in to follow this  
Maverick351

vortex warranty

Two years ago before my dec whitetail hunt my scope quit tracking properly. This was less than a week before the start of the hunt. I called Vortex and explained the urgency of the situation. They overnighted me a new scope ( took two days) and they sent me a shipping label to return the bad one. This was just a crossfire II so not sure if they would do this for any model, but they sure took care of me.

Also just two weeks ago I called them because I lost the lens covers for my binos. They sent me new ones and in the package with them was a free beanie. I thought that was pretty cool. Vortex does a great job of taking care of their customers.

• Like 2

Two years ago before my dec whitetail hunt my scope quit tracking properly. This was less than a week before the start of the hunt. I called Vortex and explained the urgency of the situation. They overnighted me a new scope ( took two days) and they sent me a shipping label to return the bad one. This was just a crossfire II so not sure if they would do this for any model, but they sure took care of me.

Also just two weeks ago I called them because I lost the lens covers for my binos. They sent me new ones and in the package with them was a free beanie. I thought that was pretty cool. Vortex does a great job of taking care of their customers.

I forgot about the free lens covers they have sent me. No beanie though

Dropped my kaibabs and broke eye cup. Sent them in and had them back within 12 days. Love vortex