briant_az

Thank you lancetkenyon

It still blows my mind the quality of people on this forum. Lance went out of his way to not only get me powder I needed, he also brought it to me at work today! I can't beleive you would go out of your way for a complete stranger. Thank you again and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to talk to you today.

• Like 12

BTW Today was/is National Thank you day! This site has some really good peeps.

• Like 1

It still blows my mind the quality of people on this forum. Lance went out of his way to not only get me powder I needed, he also brought it to me at work today! I can't beleive you would go out of your way for a complete stranger. Thank you again and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to talk to you today.

And he made a point to stop glassing and call in your order while out of town Saturday. :) while driving me a guy he barely knows around his hunt spots. gave me free ruger rings that was our first meeting and gave me good deals couple times since. he drives a stinky diesel but I wont hold that against him I guess. :) thx Lance

• Like 3

No sweat to all.

I believe in helping out people, whether I know them or not. Whether it be stranded motorist (used to drive my wife insane), holding a door for a lady (or really anyone coming up behind me), helping an older person, or meeting new friends, helping someone pack out game, or driving 7 hours to help a buddy track a blood trail. I think it shows my family what is important, and I hope it rubs off on the people I help. Plus, it makes me feel good too, so a win/win. I know God wants us to help each other out, so brownie points from Him doesn't hurt either.

To Brian (briant_AZ), you gave me $10 too much. I noticed when I got home at the end of the day. So I owe you $10 back.

To Mike, hope you find some pigs out there, and next time, go after that buck earlier!

To Brian (My Rights), I still have the camo for you, just been super busy.

To Wade, glad I could be of assistance, and thanks for the photos of your buck, and the desert muley. I still shows those around.

• Like 2