GRONG

HEY GRONG part 2

Thanks for the comments,

I found that same horn last year brown and about crapped my pants, it scored 183 continued looking for the other side and found his set from the year before, one ontop of the other, his one side scored

187 that year which had less mass but better points. I went back this year hoping to find him again out of just luck and found his other side from last year, It was at least a quarter to half and mile away, and both years it has a deformity, good horn but nothing like the other side, its probably the the same this year, 340 to 360. I'll have to take the measurements again, I put them on the bottom of a paper plate

and I'm sure we used it and threw it away.

good thing im on the computer at the library and not mine! who ever uses this next is gonna have my drool all over their hands!

Hey Gabe,

I just found it about a month or less ago, and I havent seen you, sorry, and still working on the house.

This horn scored 192 and 4 eighth, and I gave nothing, if anything I took. His extra point at the bottom is 5 inches so without he would be a 187 and 4, never seen the bull, he lives in a very, very, very thick area, and theres no way to glass, but that is why he is probably still alive. Thats pretty cool though that he put on ten inches on a drought condition year, just goes to show that them big boys will find what they need.

Dang that is a huge shed!

WOW I dont know what else to say everyone has already said everything that went through my mind when I saw it...Must be some BULL to see Racked out...

That is impressive for sure! Thanks for showing us the pics!