GRONG

HEY GRONG part 2

This is the shed that Highcountrycoues recently picked up and teased us with the mention of it here on this forum. I got the pleasure of holding this bad-boy the other day and it is truly impressive!!! PT, fill us in with some measurements.

post-3-1175836258_thumb.jpg

post-3-1175836279_thumb.jpg

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-3-1175836294_thumb.jpg

HOLY CRA.......................Where's the match? What's the story? Thanks for finally getting the pic up....it was worth the wait! JIM>

Was it found on the West or East side of the state? (hopefully that's general enough info to share) Thanks, JIM>

WHAT AN INCREDIABLE SHED!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME...........STILL IN AMAZEMENT JUST LOOKING AT IT. HAVE YOU SEEN THE BULL IN THE AREA? WHAT'S THE STORY ON IT? THE BULL IS PROBABLY JUST GETTING OVER HIS HEADACHE AFTER CARRYING THAT THING AROUND........................

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is some serious bone!!!!! If I never had horn envy that did it, congrats PT on one heck of a shed. That is truely on of the most impressive sheds I have ever seen. Do you think somebody picked up the other side? heck I wouldn't think it would be too far from where you picked this one up at. Hope you can match that one up. AWESOME and Conrgats!!!!

Later,

Geoff

WOW..........WOW.........that about gave me a chubby! :blink: That is one bad Cat right there! Please, share the story! :)

Holy crap P.T. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never told me about this one . Next time you are headed

to Home Depot call me, if I'm there could you bring it in? I would love to put my hands on

a horn that big!!!