Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

Haha! I have been waiting to see this for probably a year. I remember seeing the teaser video for it back then. Super good video.

• Like 1

that was a good video once you make through that song playing through the 3-6 minute mark

• Like 1

I watched that video the other night on my tv before going to bed. My wife was there googling recipes or something on her tablet and she looks up when he's bellyaching about his shot and says, "geez, these guys have been crying through this whole video! I hope you dont act like that when you go hunting..."

Guess I'll have to work on staying positive just so I dont disgust my significant other with my 'girly whining'. :D

An old saying once,

Internet forums are a great place to discuss your method of hunting.... forgot how the rest goes.

You're not too sharp, are ya? Theres no criticism in what I wrote, just my old lady teasing me about hunters whining. If I was ever lucky enough to draw an elk tag I'd likely hunt them the same way: calling and hiking..... and crying about where all the elk have gone. :P

Excellent video! Was this in the Full Draw Film Tour?

I knew I'd seen this short film before... I went to the Flagstaff showing, really enjoyed it!!! Congratulations on an outstanding film!