Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Draw extended until tomorrow

http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/Elk-and-pronghorn-antelope-hunt-application-deadline-extended.shtml

"Due to an unusual failure of the servers" Hahahah "an almost unheard of event" lol

bunch of clowns. At least they only extended it one day this time though! You procrastinators got your way again.

• Like 1

Just wait until tomorrow when they extend it again.

• Like 1

Ha, Ha, Ha. I knew this would happen! Pure b.s.!!!! G&F is related to Obama!!!!!

• Like 4

Ha, Ha, Ha. I knew this would happen! Pure b.s.!!!! G&F is related to Obama!!!!!

The new executive order, terms have changed.

post-8438-0-29667700-1423630711.jpeg

They shouldn't even give a deadline in the regs!! Its the same story every year. This is classic everyone knew this announcement was coming LMAO.

Why even put a deadline on it anymore, AZGFD get your crap together please....why do other states have online apps but never have this problem? AZ keeps making themselves look bad...a deadline is a deadline last I knew, It's your own fault if you wait till the last second

• Like 4

Guest wdenike

http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/Elk-and-pronghorn-antelope-hunt-application-deadline-extended.shtml

"Due to an unusual failure of the servers" Hahahah "an almost unheard of event" lol

bunch of clowns. At least they only extended it one day this time though! You procrastinators got your way again.

Will gooberments agencies ever have any shame?????? I know I am tired of all of them pizzing down our backs, and being told to relax its just raining. Lies and deceit have sky rocketed with this administration.. And when something as pure and sacred as the military. Becomes tanted with puppets that repeat talking points for the democratic party. LOOK OUT.

Take care, Willie

Haha the only time this has worked in my favor😏

I wanted to wait till the last hour to apply antelope to test the system.(would never risk elk)... Haha forgot until 7:30!! I don't care give me bs but I'll be laughing when I draw my tag with the glitch I find.