Sign in to follow this  
bwp22

Sportsmans Expo?

I killed my pig at 8:30. Just got done looking at the show. It sucked!!!!! Save your money & time.....

Adam

Know of any in 24B?

Sorry buddy. I don't know that unit at all.

Adam

• Like 1

I took my son an we went up there yesterday. It was my first time going and it was ok. Lots of outfitters and boats. I would like to have seen more new outdoor products. My son had a blast climbing on all the atv's and boats (according to him we NEED to buy a $25k bass boat!). I did have a nice conversation with Jordan Brashiers from Eastmans for a while at their deer tour setup. My bigest disappointment was not knowing I could bring my bow to shoot the 3d setup. I thought it was some sort of a tournament until I saw all these guys walking around with their bows! Not sure if I would go again (from Tucson) just for the expo. But combine it with a trip to Cabelas and a day with the boy and it was worth it.

Looks like its a go. Got some other things to do in the big city anyways might as well make a day of it.

I went. About what I expected. Saw an old family friend but didn't get to talk to him as he was working. Spent more time walking through cabelas afterwards.

Kids had fun and it was something to do. I see next yr it will be in March and in Scottsdale somewhere.

Hoghntr I think I was in front of you in the fishing line. Were you wearing a Anthens archery shirt?

I skipped it this year, last year was boring except for the dog splash. I went to the Ren Fair with my family, had a blast watching the kids run around. The ISE was SOOOOO much better when it was at the fairgrounds I don't know if I can talk the boss lady into going again. Oh well.