Sign in to follow this  
CB1

24a elk

I know of 4 bulls killed this last year that were 320 to 360. Not a single bull killed was below 300.

It was not last year but the year before that a 400+ bull was killed.

I know of 4 bulls killed this last year that were 320 to 360. Not a single bull killed was below 300.

It was not last year but the year before that a 400+ bull was killed.

Based on one "harvest report" that is a minimum success ratio of 40% which is better than most other units. Not bad at all.

Actually I believe EVERYONE tagged out. I just know of the 4 though. From the guys that were hunting they said everyone tagged out just dont know the score of the other bull. This of course was the first hunt. The second hunt I know of one bull and that guy also said all the other hunters tagged out.

So did you draw?

My uncle drew 3 out of the 5 tags on the 2nd hunt.

You mean Mark? If so tell him congrats.

So did you draw?

My uncle drew 3 out of the 5 tags on the 2nd hunt.

You mean Mark? If so tell him congrats.

Yep Clay, him and his brother and nephew all drew that tag.

• Like 1

I lived in globe all my life till 8 months ago, and yes the elk,are there. Some very nice bulls. I have seen them on many occasions, my uncle killed a nice 5 point in there last year. Just have to scout abd catch them i. This side of the fence. Abd yes there was a 400 inch bull killed a few years ago in there.

Funny how the harvest report shows no kills in that unit and yet there are multiple bulls killed in there. AZ really needs to get their crap together and start doing mandatory harvest reporting.

Why not just assume every tag is filled? It probably is anyway with wounded animals and poachers included with the legitimate harvests. You can't mandate compliance, this is still a free country and yes ppl are free to lie also.

thanks, nope just trying to prepare just in case, should have a good shot at it, but you know how that goes, thanks again.

CB1, did you draw the tag?

• Like 1

sorry for being so late getting back on this been turkey scouting and hunting for the kid, i did not draw the tag to my surprise, but want to thank everyone who responded, and wish all who drew good luck, can't wait to see the pics, been at this draw thing a long time so i guess nothing should surprise me, thanks again guys.