63 Rounds Fired

Selling to fund another custom build.

$1500 OBO

PM or Text (505) 410 5693

Live in Chandler

post-3905-0-22396700-1425426029_thumb.jpg

post-3905-0-26428600-1425426053_thumb.jpg

post-3905-0-22190200-1425426108_thumb.jpg

Does the bolt need to be removed to load and fire?

• Like 2

This gun is a shooter Justin and I had two almost identical guns built at the same time.anyone looking for a nice rifle for a good price should consider this rifle.

if i hadn't just bought a .338 lapua last week, i would have to think real hard about this one

• Like 1

I'll also throw in the nightforce angle degree indicator. Leaving in a week for 7 weeks for work and be back in the valley a couple weekends. Motivated seller

I've been looking for a LR rifle. If it held more then one shell, and wasn't a savage I'd be all over it!!!

What's wrong with savage? Mine out shoot my rem 700's all day. On that note, if I wouldn't have wasted money on my latest rem 700 this would be added to my safe. Bump for a nice rifle.
  • Like 3

I've been looking for a LR rifle. If it held more then one shell, and wasn't a savage I'd be all over it!!!

What's wrong with savage? Mine out shoot my rem 700's all day. On that note, if I wouldn't have wasted money on my latest rem 700 this would be added to my safe. Bump for a nice rifle.

It's a completely vain reason, they're kinda ugly. This one looks like the barrel nut has been removed so it actually looks pretty mean. Bump for a sweet gun that would probably get me to become a savage guy if it held more shells!!!

• Like 1

not bashing the rifle at all, it looks like an awesome rig and a great price. i was just wondering why it was built on a short action? is that just what was available or is there a different reason?

• Like 2