Sign in to follow this  
Bradaet

FIRE SALE. SAKO, KIMBER, Leupold

All right I have to say it your an idiot I said 1000 for 2 items which I listed for 1050 since you would be buying 2 I was going to discount 50 to make 1000. I said charge lance the 550 and you get your for 450. I figured your driving across town and spending the gas and picking up and he was fine with the 550 but couldn't make it would work out for both off you. But since your dumb and butt hurt because you couldnt comprehend the arrangement you and lance don't get either. I guess you could off split the 50 and his could of been 525 and your 475

lol don't worry you will never get anything from me I'm to sketchy Im just glad you got the point that Your an idiot and no one cares what you think!!!!!

Well all you do is talk shoot like a little girl with nothing to back it up keep running your mouth how old are bitching about 50 bucks and my attitude what are you 80 old man can't back up all that shoot you been talking funny how that works go hide back in your hand behind your computer and talk shot about people you know nothing about

Yup, just checked the score card and it's a tie. Last round boys. Ding Ding Ding. GO !

So, I went and met Brad last night and looked at the Kimber. He and I talked for a bit, maybe 15 minutes and he is a clean cut normal guy who works for a living in the trades like myself and probably most of the rest of you.

The gun had some wear which he was upfront about and pointed it out and the action felt tight, we exchanged business cards and went on our merry way. I'd have no second thoughts about purchasing from him again.

• Like 3

Hoghntr - If today wasn't such a slow work day I wouldn't waste any time on this thread, BUT here I am.

First I don't know you, but from what I've read you seem like a stand up guy willing to help anyone out if you can, you contribute to the site and to many of the members and yet you seem to have appointed yourself the cw.com sheriff, or Admin spokesman. (just as of recent,)

I've been around a long time and have seen many members come and go and dynamics change and

I appreciate your concern but find it a little tiresome myself.

Brad- take it easy, its the Internet.

• Like 7

Could not agree more....We are all adults ( and for the most part act like it )...Let the site administration deal with anything sketchy. If you feel someone is out of line PM them and let them deal with it. The pissing matches lately are getting old...Feels more like MM every day.....

• Like 1

IM done with this guy but I would like everyone to know everything I've sold is still listed everyone who I have sold to has my info and if not I will give it to them. I'm not and will never hide anything.

IM done with this guy but I would like everyone to know everything I've sold is still listed everyone who I have sold to has my info and if not I will give it to them. I'm not and will never hide anything.

Your hiding your age and gender.

A joke. :)