Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

So who thinks they are REALLY good with a bow?

Not a "fraud". Just that he is using some theatrics and there are some inaccuracies to his historical claims.

But he is actually performing the shots. He just does not show a lot of the background, or missed attempts, just like almost every other video showing extraordinary feats.

I believe its pretty common knowledge that when al gore invented the internet, he equipped it with a bs filter that prevents anyone from putting anything that isnt true out there on the web. Therefore, if you see it on youtube, it has to be true.

• Like 1

Ok sorry not a fraud just advertising things that are untrue and showing things he can not do the right way then stating false claims of historical events. You are right he should not be called a fraud, rather a POLITICIAN.

• Like 2

He's not that good, he's only my apprentice :)

• Like 1

I guarantee he can out shoot me on moving targets, from the back of a crotch rocket, jumping through the air, shooting 3 arrows faster, etc.

Guest 300ultramag.

Its one thing to kill a 300 bull but to do it on skates thats inherently funny.

and not to be a stickler (pun intended) but there were a few shots where his feet touched the ground before he shot.