azelkhunter2

Arizona Deer Association..Winner Posted....

The Az Deer Associations monthly raffle is up and running !!!!...This month the lucky winner will get to pick one item from the list..

SWAROVSKI

EL - 8.5 X 42

EL - 10 X 42

EL - 10 X 50

EL - 12 X 50....This item includes the outdoorsmans tri pod stud

SLC - 15 X 56 HD

Leica - 10 x 42 rangefinder binocular

TICKETS ARE $10.00 EACH OR 7 FOR $ 50.00 WE ARE ONLY SELLING 450 TICKETS TOTAL SO GET YOURS BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!!!.....Go to azdeer.org and follow the link....AND AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!

The winner is.....Holly Powell......

Once again ADA steps up with amazing raffles.Also guys make sure tickets for thier upcoming baquet in May. Come out and support a great foundation

I just received word there are only a handful of tickets left....Just FYI I am on duty till Friday morning I can't pull the info needed to finish the raffle and draw a winner till then. I will draw the winner asap on Friday morning....Very sorry for the delay... Dave

• Like 1

I second that

• Like 1

Because this went so fast.... I am going to do a double bull ground blind the middle of the month. Next months item is a weatherby rifle in 6.5 creedmore. June is a Leica rangefinder. July is your choice of a Swarovski spotting scope.....

• Like 1

I don't know but if She doesn't let her old man use the 15's ,She mite be.LOL...............BOB!