Jimmyc

Electrician for Rent

Hello CWT. I am an electrician in between jobs right now and could use some help. If anyone in the Tucson area needs quality electrical work done at their homes for good a price shoot me a text or give me a call. (520)440-6763. I am reliable, respectable, trustworthy and really good at what I do for a living. No job will be too small. I look forward to meeting some of the CWT community.

Thank you in advance.

Jimmy.

Guest 300ultramag.

Why is my washing machine tripping the breaker???? Good luck to ya!

Banner health just acquired some campuses in Tucson.... They hire electricians in the facilities dept. Benefits are decent too

There could be a couple problems here: an issue with the washer itself, or there might be other outlets on the same circuit breaker as the washer. If the washer is running at the same time as the other outlets that would cause it. I would have to come look at it to be certain.

I work for a contractor now. Just have a 4 week wait until the building has gone up before we can rock and roll. Thanks for the heads up.

Guest 300ultramag.

Not a problem- thx for the info as well. I think it's the washer itself. I'm in Gilbert otherwise I'd throw some gold coins your way. I'll just have to ask our electrician at work. I might have to give up some fishing spots for it. Good luck to you.

To bad your not up in the Valley I have a few jobs I need done...... Best of luck finding some work to hold you over.

I am on the NW side. But I'll drive anywhere in or around Tucson.

Thanks

Jimmy

1. What is a boot logger?

2. I don't know a single electrician that has not done work on the side. If you are contractor then at some point you were an employee of someone. I would bet money you did some sort of side job while working as an electrician.

3. My phone number is on my post. Call me if you would really like to talk about boot logging.

Been an electrician since 77 and have never heard that term. Guessing it is something derogatory like Rat.

I agree, never heard the term myself as I been an electrician since 1992. Nothing wrong doing side jobs to get through the down times. Even when I was an electrical contractor I always supported my employees when they had extra jobs come up to help them support their families.

• Like 1