az300wby

Elk antlers thieves

Better keep a close eye on your antlers boys. Someone jumped my fence and took two big elk antlers from my backyard. Really pisses me off.

Probably this A HOLE. He likes to steal blinds too

post-8631-0-14814200-1428614967_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-46182100-1428614972_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

There are some real a holes out there. To lazy to get out and do the work them self's. Coming back from Idaho one year we stopped in at Dennys to have a late night dinner and caught a guy climbing into the back of my pickup trying to steal the antlers from my sons bull he had

just shot. We did a citizens arrest that night and he ended up in visiting the police station that night.

• Like 7

I don't get how people can be so disrespectful to other people, and makes it really hard to trust anyone.

I don't get how people can be so disrespectful to other people, and makes it really hard to trust anyone.

So True!

• Like 1

I also don't see how these people think that its worth the price they could pay, I mean stealing something that's to far, especially sheds I mean its not always just about the antler or the $$$$ per pound, people shed hunt with there kids and someone's kids first shed or a past relative is something like an old family photo you just don't mess with that, I know if someone stole my first shed or something I can see how someone would reach for a gun instead of a phone like elkslare did "if you caught them", most wont but why take the chance, I guess some just don't have a heart or brain!

They also took one from my neighbor. Who just found it 2 weeks ago. What's next decorative rocks?

• Like 1

They also took one from my neighbor. Who just found it 2 weeks ago. What's next decorative rocks?

Antlers in concrete lol4.gif

Antlers in concrete lol4.gif

And electrified!

What's next decorative rocks?

Someone stole my American flag from my front yard. My flag flies 24/7, 365 days a year. They even stole the spotlight that illuminates my flag during the evening.

Society has lost all respect for personal property.

• Like 1