Sign in to follow this  
kennyazman

Unit 21 bulls

the bodies on those elk look quite heavy . i would line up some pack horses/mules before the hunt. the one they shoot at long range with the sendero is an awesome bull. enjoy!

There is not the quality of bulls in this unit that there use to be but with that said there are still a few you just have to work harder. I took a 330 bull a few years back took a day to get him out ,also shot a 380 on a early muzzle loader hunt took a day to get him out good luck.

Yep, I'm one of the buddies who helped Buglethemin. Will be one of those hunts to talk about for years to come. It was a rough pack out. Well worth it though. Can't wait we both drew archery Bull tags this year and wives drew rifle cow tags. Hopefully will have a packed freezer.

Be ready to see a bunch of big broken bulls on that hunt! They tear each other's head gear up pretty good during the rut!

My dad has a muzzleloader tag. and my son a late rifle tag. Anyone information you are willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

They kill 360 to 380 bulls in this unit, but unless you get lucky and stumble on to one you probably wont see one, The key is to scout and scout some more.

My dad has a muzzleloader tag. and my son a late rifle tag. Anyone information you are willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

Go to Cherry rd and turn right !

• Like 1