Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Looking for a Song

I have this song I am trying to track down, I don't know the singer and I don't know the words........

There is a line in there that says something like this.......it ain't cool to be 15......when your dad is 40 or something like that.

It talks about the dad wearing a flannel shirt and recalling getting a young girl knocked up at an early age...

It is country of course...........

I know this is going to go wild crazy but somebody out there it is going to click and you are going to know what song I am talking about.

Try to keep it civil.........and yes....just about every country song you know fits that description.

Thanks for kicking it around.

• Like 1

if you know the EXACT lyrics to any line in the song, type them into google with quotes on the outside.

i.e. "it ain't cool to be 15" country song lyrics

This may bring up enough results to get you started.

• Like 1

Do a Google search on "song lyrics ain't cool to be 15" and see what comes-up. I did it and there are several references. One is for a Taylor Swift song.... Is it that one?

Good luck!

S.

;)

I have been googling, if that is a word.....for 2 days now and I must have the words messed up enough that I can't seem to get the right song/artist.

It is a male singer...........

So much for Taylor Swift then..... :lol: Good luck, man!

S.

Your doggy died ,Your daddy cried, then we all drank and lied. Then Sunday Gramma made some American pie. Don't 90% of then sound like that. Still better than Rap or the top 40 Crap..............BOB!

Think I found it. John Michael Montgomery song is called "cool"

That is the one....Dang I even have that on my IPOD and I couldn;t find it.....thanks a bunch I knew that somebody here could help me find it.

Bet you can't tell I am raising a teenage boy can you.....thanks everybody....

what the heck are you guys talkin' about? you need to get some zz top and creedence cd's and fergit all that commie garbage. Lark.

• Like 2

Take that country song and play it backwards.....You get you dog back, your wife back, you get out of jail, you are sober, your trucks running again, your daughter isn't pregnant. etc...etc.etc