Jimmyc

Scum Bags got me!

So I leave for work this morning at 4:30 and find a red 2 gallon gas can in my driveway. Wondering WTF is that? Throw it in the back of my 99 Dodge, get in my work truck and head to work. About 2pm my neighbor calls saying my Dodge is leaking diesel. I figure its the red gas can I threw in the bed of my truck leaking. I haul butt home and crawl under the Dodge to find not one, not two, but three FREAKING HOLES in my fuel tank. Then it hits me! I must of busted them when I came out the door and they dropped the can and hauled butt out of there.

WTF????? Who does this? It was a gas can that had gasoline in it. I almost wish they would of got some diesel and put it in their fuel tank.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Tweekers for sure. I can't wait to read about one of them catching on fire using their stolen cordless drill.

• Like 2

Tweekers for sure. I can't wait to read about one of them catching on fire using their stolen cordless drill.

+1

Nuts. How often is this happening near you?

I've lived in this house/neighborhood since 1/07. Never had any issues what's so ever.

Bummer dude. That sucks. THere was an outbreak of this in Northwest Tucson a few years back. The gas thieves decided it was easier to drill holes in tanks, instead of siphoning

This makes no sense. How would you have noticed a gas can and not your drive way soaked? But your neighbor did? Maybe I missed something.

I've done the same thing. 430 am it's dark. I walked outta my house in a hurry right by my wife's escalade and never even noticed it was sitting on bricks.

Bummer dude. That sucks. THere was an outbreak of this in Northwest Tucson a few years back. The gas thieves decided it was easier to drill holes in tanks, instead of siphoning

I was wondering why they wouldn't just siphon it out. I guess it could be faster to just drill it.