Sign in to follow this  
azpackhorse

Ruger M77 30-06

I just bought a Ruger M77 from a widow my buddy knows, it was made in 1977 and has never been fired! Been sitting in a soft case for 30 years! This thing is absolutely spotless, not a wear mark or nothing! Gorgeous blue finish and walnut stock.

It has a crappy 30 year old 4x32 Tasco on it. Comes with sling, one box of OLD ammo and soft case.

$450 or trade for ? perhaps aluminum boat or ?

I can posts photo tomorrow.

P1000338.jpg

As I was taking a photo this morning the rifle slipped and rubbed against one of the antlers :angry: so now it does have one mark in the stock :angry:

P1000342.jpg

knocked $50 off price (price was $500) is now $450

That sounds like a great find. A lady I used to work for gave me an over-under, 22L on top and a 410 on bottom. i think it was a savage made bake in the 70's. I had no need for it so I sold it..... to someone else who could appreciate more then I would. Wasn't in mint condition like yours.

I own a 12 foot aluminum with my brother and thought he would want to trade for your gun, but I guess we have to many guns right now. I just bought a 14 foot, so I think we are just going to sell the 12 footer. Sorry for the inconvenience. David

I've got a winchester model 94 Canadian Centennial 30/30 carbine that I got at an estate sale. I haven't shot it and it doesn't look like its been shot much or at all. No box though. I'm regretting typing this already, as you know they aren't making anymore. In fact never mind :blink:

David,

let me know what you want for the boat when you decide to sell it.

Christian,

sent reply

rugerman,

I've got a couple of pre 64 model 94's and love them, they are what I cut my hunting teeth on in Oregon. Let me know if you reconcider, this is a "must have" Ruger for a rugerman :rolleyes:

Anyone have a nice mountain bike they want to trade or partial trade? It would have to be a large frame bike for someone 6'4" 235lbs.

pistols?

high capacity rifles?

new 4x4 pickups?

camper shell that will fit a 2005 Dakota 6 1/2' bed?