Siwash

Suggestions on 3/4 Day Charter Trip out of San Diego

They are getting 100-140lb bluegill right off CA right now! Hope this is the start to an epic season,

BLUEGILL!!!!???? That's a world record................Unless you mean bluefin........... ;)

• Like 2

Of course I mean Blue Fin Tuna, but my autocorrect means bluegill every f-ing time.

Of course I mean Blue Fin Tuna, but my autocorrect means bluegill every f-ing time.

Just bustin' ya balls...hahahahaha

• Like 1

But I would love to have a 140# bluegill... YUMMMM

I have had deck hands fishing and not helping... hate that crap. H & M is usually very good about helping its clients. last time out I think 90% of daughter and my fish were caught by deck hands cast and hook up then handed us the rod. ;)

No. I have always used Capt. Buzz on the Prowler out of Point Loma.

desertbull that boat is very fishy, I believe they have been killing the yellowtail for the past month or so and now that the Bluefin and yellowfin and showing im sure they will be after them. but best thing to do is log on and check fish counts... counts are a bit low right now because I think they are searching them out

www.seaforthlanding.com

as the spring turns to summer seaforth will have the san diego do special 'stand up tuna' 5am to 5pm trips offshore if there are good tuna schools close. in this case 'stand up' doesn't mean a fishing style but the fact that there are no bunks on the boat. fishing can be good but don't be naive-12 hours on the water can be gruelling. once this trip starts they will usually have another 3/4 day boat going to the islands for yellowtail.

lee

ps: 1/2 day boats are 4-5 hours on the water and 3/4 day trips are 6-7 hours. 3/4 day trips can stretch out the time a couple hours when fishing is good.