wyguy

Baltimore Rioters

Guest wdenike

post-10217-0-84971400-1430520305_thumb.jpg

Poor good cops are taking it on the chin in America. Sad day.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Wonder why hundreds of whites aren't rioting and burning things down ourselves? The media never said a word about the white man that was killed by a black cop 2 days later. hmmmmmmm.

maybe it's just we have more grey matter.

No white folks just riot after important stuff like basketball games and the NHL finals....

Guest wdenike

Wonder why hundreds of whites aren't rioting and burning things down ourselves? The media never said a word about the white man that was killed by a black cop 2 days later. hmmmmmmm.

maybe it's just we have more grey matter.

No white folks just riot after important stuff like basketball games and the NHL finals....

I'm pretty sure no one color has a corner on the market in the animal department!! Animals come in all colors. Just sayin.

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

Fox News.

Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide, charges filed.

One Baltimore police officer was charged Friday with murder, three with manslaughter and two with assault in the death of Freddie Gray, who a prosecutor said suffered a broken neck last month when he was left shackled at the feet and lying face down in a police van by officers who ignored his pleas as they made their rounds.

personally, i'm glad they filed charges for something. i think they've overcharged and the actions of the city attorney when she made her stupid talk about wanting to get justice for a buncha real vague stuff weakened her case greatly and strengthened the cop's case. but when cops arrest you, from that instant on they are responsible for your welfare. that's the way it is. they have to feed you, keep you warm, keep you safe, even from yourself. they failed real miserable in that department. don't know or really care what happened, but it shouldn't have happened. period. and if you guys think this riot crap is about freddie gray, think again. all he is, is the tool that's being used to push about 15 commie agendas. he was a petty criminal that is now a martyr and a saint. same with trayvon and that thug in ferguson. how's that happen? rev al and rev jesse will swoop in and make some money, they always do. a few politicians can argue about callin' thugs, thugs, etc. but the real deal is it's an opportuinty for these commie outfits to cause more BS. there were riots all over the country because of this. NY, denver, LA, altlanta, bunches of places. you think the folks there care? hel l no. you have a buncha literal commies that want to bring the US down from within, and this is one of their methods. come in like buzzards and incite people to act stupid. there was a gigantic effort through texting and other forms of media to incite and organize this crap. and it's coming to a neighborhood near you soon. Lark.

• Like 3

personally, i'm glad they filed charges for something. i think they've overcharged and the actions of the city attorney when she made her stupid talk about wanting to get justice for a buncha real vague stuff weakened her case greatly and strengthened the cop's case. but when cops arrest you, from that instant on they are responsible for your welfare. that's the way it is. they have to feed you, keep you warm, keep you safe, even from yourself. they failed real miserable in that department. don't know or really care what happened, but it shouldn't have happened. period. and if you guys think this riot crap is about freddie gray, think again. all he is, is the tool that's being used to push about 15 commie agendas. he was a petty criminal that is now a martyr and a saint. same with trayvon and that thug in ferguson. how's that happen? rev al and rev jesse will swoop in and make some money, they always do. a few politicians can argue about callin' thugs, thugs, etc. but the real deal is it's an opportuinty for these commie outfits to cause more BS. there were riots all over the country because of this. NY, denver, LA, altlanta, bunches of places. you think the folks there care? hel l no. you have a buncha literal commies that want to bring the US down from within, and this is one of their methods. come in like buzzards and incite people to act stupid. there was a gigantic effort through texting and other forms of media to incite and organize this crap. and it's coming to a neighborhood near you soon. Lark.

I agree 99% with this entire statement, especially not caring about the actual victim at all. There's people just waiting for any excuse to act stupid and others waiting for any excuse to cash in on it. I have no time for any of them.

3 of these officers are white, 3 of them are Black. It will be interesting to see what kind of twist the "Liberal media spin doctors" put on this.

put there welfare check under there work boots. They will never find it.......BOB!

• Like 3

She was hitting him because he got the 40 inch flat screen not the 65.....

Definitely gonna have to nominate that comment as winner of this convo...

I am laughing out loud Willie..That's funny right there. :lol:

I have to disagree. I bet she whooped his butt often. Just a young and dumb kid. And she showed him, again, not to go against her word. I applaud her! You should have seen his shame in the interview. The embarrassment is going to be far more effective than a slap in the head.

If she was "mother of the year" this kid wouldn't be running around on the street wearing a ski mask and setting cars on fire. He would be at home doing his homework. Just because she beats her kid's butt when he gets caught doing something wrong doesn't mean she knows anything about raising a child the right way.

But just because you raise your child right doesnt mean they wont do stupid things. Notice he wasnt aggresive towards mom, kept his head down and took the whooping, he knew the routine. I have known parents that raised several kids and some just dont straighten out.

The kid might have been protesting, but he was NOT burning cars. Not saying he would or would not have, but Mom nipped that in the bud. Good parents have kids that do stupid things, even if they are 99% good kids. I know my Mom and Dad would kick my butt NOW if they knew some of the stuff I did as a teenager.

Very true. I can support "PEACEFUL Protesting" But the minute my danger/rights start getting infringed upon is where your right ends to protest.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Take care,Willie

Willie, I couldnt stop laughing.. XD