Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

unit 10 Bulls

Great pics. I don't think it's doing a good job of relieving the Fever. With those pics if anything it's increasing the Fever. Good luck.

Yes I am much older than you Bob...... but I have to say I don't look a day older than 97!!!

......and Ruger still no PM from you. I was receiving PM's last year's hunting seasons but have to say I haven't seen one in quite a while???

Why even ask Sir..You always hit the score + - a couple inches anyway. You are good. ;)

That is a stud bull for sure. I'm so excited about my late 10 hunt even more every day.

murfys69law Pics are deceiving and sometimes I blow it!

But that bull has an awesome front end with good mass and extra point and long main beams 60"+!

the majority of the bigger bulls from unit 10 are most likely off the BO not necessarily from less pressure from hunters but the remoteness of the areas these bigger bulls tend to call home .

It's time and knowledge of these areas that helps tag holders get onto these bigger bulls - which equates to guided hunts as most people do not have the time to spend scouting.

Even worse now with the limitations placed on the BO by the new "owners"

the farther North you get in unit 10 the harder the access thus the bigger the bulls

good luck to all the tag holders

• Like 1

Murfys69law this will get u going!

This a 13 year old girl we helped! This is late rifle unit 10 and a 370" class bull !

post-2797-0-51019000-1430836426_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

the majority of the bigger bulls from unit 10 are most likely off the BO not necessarily from less pressure from hunters but the remoteness of the areas these bigger bulls tend to call home .

It's time and knowledge of these areas that helps tag holders get onto these bigger bulls - which equates to guided hunts as most people do not have the time to spend scouting.

Even worse now with the limitations placed on the BO by the new "owners"

the farther North you get in unit 10 the harder the access thus the bigger the bulls

good luck to all the tag holders

Plus the $60 per person if you get friends to help you.

YESSSS!!!!!! That gets me going. Dang you. I was feeling kinda calm today but NOOOOO...Not now

• Like 2

Is that a 10 bull? what a monster!!!

Yes this is a unit 10 bull killed in 2012

Bragabit, what did that bull score 397" gross ?

Gross score of 391

This bull was killed off the BO Ranch. I personally think it is worth the money to hunt it.

Great bulls everyone. Getting Me excited for this hunt. Hope there is some big ones left. I see it keeps raining too. Right on .......BOB!

Looks like a shooter..Thanks Lance.................BOB!