Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

state farm commercial

be careful. it won the decathalon at one time, it might be able to fight. be real embarassing to get your @$$ kicked by a girl(?). Lark

• Like 6

I swear I hear one more person call this IT a HERO and how BRAVE IT is for coming out, I might just snap. Sorry folks those two words can only be used to describe men and women that are fighting for our freedoms and our first responders ie firefighter, police. Whats so brave about hiding in a closet for X amount of years and coming out? How many other people have done the same thing as this IT has and they were never called brave or a hero like this IT has been.

• Like 6

ok, i'll see if it's gonna work. "it" is a hero and it is so brave!!! ;) sorry, couldn't make my fingers stop. besides, i'm sure his junk is still there. he'll run this out until there ain't any money in it anymore then he'll get his silicone removed and be bruce again. it's all about the money. unless he did go all the way and now kyle has his goan's in his knees. mr garrison is the only one that had a successfull reverse addadictomy. Lark.

Guest wdenike

Everyone saw the front cover of Vanity Fair. But have you seen ??????

post-10217-0-76119400-1433361508_thumb.jpg

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

Everyone saw the front cover of Vanity Fair. But have you seen ??????

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Take care, Willie

I cant give this a like, but thats funny.

• Like 1

What a world we live in where a guy can trade in his 60 year old hog for a brand new clam and melons. God I'm glad I aint single anymore, although most people cant afford to be that fruity even if they wanted to.

• Like 1

because we are all sick.........sick, sick, sick. besides, it's 6 month til elk season. Lark.

• Like 5

Because we need something to talk about during the "Long Season"???

• Like 2