MathewQuigly

Prices just go up

Costs me $50.00 to take my wife to the movie and have a soda and popcorn. $58.00 for a deer tag seems reasonable. A little high but nothing outrageous IMO.

Times have changed.

• Like 3

So it's not to much to ask if they want to charge more then manage the herds so that they grow not decline

• Like 1

I will say $57.00. If it was a buck in fitty.

$1.00 in 1950. $37.00 in 2015 do the math
if its a junior tag and your still a buck low

If you read it says HUNTING LICENSE right by his name. The tag is included. I'm just saying the license has only gone up $36.00. The tag however is now another fee.

Just a comparison. In 65 years it's only gone up $36.00. I guess that's no too bad.

Just a comparison. In 65 years it's only gone up $36.00. I guess that's no too bad.

Another way to look at it, the permit went up 100% from 1912-1950, about 3% per year.

From 1950 to today, the tag (and we're just talking a tag, here) has gone up nearly 4,000% in the last 65 years while the value of the dollar is only worth a fraction of what it was in 1950.

Heck of a deal

Yeah, I'll keep hunting. But I won't keep quiet.

• Like 2

Another way to look at it, the permit went up 100% from 1912-1950, about 3% per year.

From 1950 to today, the tag (and we're just talking a tag, here) has gone up nearly 4,000% in the last 65 years while the value of the dollar is only worth a fraction of what it was in 1950.

Heck of a deal

Yeah, I'll keep hunting. But I won't keep quiet.

Totally agree. I was making a point on how the prices changed NOT including the tag.

• Like 1

Costs me $50.00 to take my wife to the movie and have a soda and popcorn. $58.00 for a deer tag seems reasonable. A little high but nothing outrageous IMO.

Times have changed.

If you get the combo deal with large coke and biggy popcorn it's only $49.50.. Better deal. <_<

• Like 2

I don't mind paying if it is quality.Elk can't be beat. Deer is terrible. That is what has the most tags so it should be managed much better. Screw the greenies and start killing more cats and coyotes. They still blame a big part on rain. Thats BS. Thats a small part oif it. Its mostly the dang predators. I don't even hunt deer hardly any more in AZ. Just suckering and buying points so I can get a quaility hunt. Memmo to AZ. G&F. Manage your dang deer . Its what most people hunt. If Quantity and Quality was much better, people wouldn't mind paying.................BOB!

• Like 1

I dont really care , but the # by his name is not the same as the deer hunt permit #. Regardless the price has changed.