Sign in to follow this  
eagle#eyes

New guy question

I have a 31 year old pair of Zeiss 15's and ill be replacing them with the new Zeiss 15's. Larger FOV @ 1000 yards than he swaros and i just cannot say that the swaros are $1000 betten than the Zeiss.

To be honest if I would have been able to avoid looking through the Swaros i would have walked out with the Zeiss. I thought the Zeiss looked perfect until the person at the counter said with how close my eyes are together the newest Swaros would probably fit great. I think the Swaros had a more narrow eye cup which may have helped also.

I just googled them and lots of places have them including europtic and amazon. It would be hard to beat the ergonomics of the swaro and they definitely feel like a much smaller Bino but Zeiss had some great optics and takes care of their customers

Camerlandny.com is a GREAT place to buy optics and they are sponsor. I buy most of mine from them. They have demo models of the 15x zeiss for sale and you can save a few hundred bucks. Demo models are basicallt new. They are used as display binos is all. Never been out in the field

I just googled them and lots of places have them including europtic and amazon. It would be hard to beat the ergonomics of the swaro and they definitely feel like a much smaller Bino but Zeiss had some great optics and takes care of their customers

I was referring to who might carry them in house to put my hands on but yes, there is definitely more options than just Cabelas to buy from now.

Camerlandny.com is a GREAT place to buy optics and they are sponsor. I buy most of mine from them. They have demo models of the 15x zeiss for sale and you can save a few hundred bucks. Demo models are basicallt new. They are used as display binos is all. Never been out in the field

It looks like some sweet deals. My only down side for this purchase is I have enough in gift cards to come out of pocket less than what the savings would be in this case. Thanks for the link though, it is something to watch.

+ 1 for Camerlandny.com ! I bought a Vortex Viper HS LR scope with target turrets retails for $600 I paid $350. It was a demo model but looked brand new. Great customer service as well. Just call those guys and tell them what you are looking for they will hook you up!