Sign in to follow this  
Randall

EOL Rifle by Bob Beck

You can commission a local to build something just as nice for much less $$$ in my opinion.

• Like 1

You can commission a local to build something just as nice for much less $$$ in my opinion.

+1

I can tell you that the actions he uses for the rifles are machined from a solid block of steel right here in AZ. They come from a top notch machine company. I would guess they will shoot as good as any custom rifle on the market.

That's good to know, the prices that I have gotten in Northern AZ, are pushing 4 grand, his are 3700 minus 500 summer sale. I put together a Tikka with a huskemaw last year and I am probably going to sell it to fund a true LR.

P.S. thanks for the input. I am still in the research stage of this project. I guess that its good that I have not heard anything bad about these rifles, any suggestions are appreciated.

I can tell you that the actions he uses for the rifles are machined from a solid block of steel right here in AZ. They come from a top notch machine company. I would guess they will shoot as good as any custom rifle on the market.[/quote

What is the name of the company that makes the actions and where are they located?

I can tell you that the actions he uses for the rifles are machined from a solid block of steel right here in AZ. They come from a top notch machine company. I would guess they will shoot as good as any custom rifle on the market.[/quote

What is the name of the company that makes the actions and where are they located?

Rim Country Manufacturing in Payson

RCM actions are not light, but they are awesome..I wanted to pick one up a few weeks ago but didn't...and should have.