Sign in to follow this  

Card hit!

It is easy to feel stupid sometimes, but this is what I applied for.

1st Choice: Hunt 1184 No second choice

Unit 12A and 12B Archery only August 21 to Sept 10.

its possible he drew the tag and still haven't been charged or some small error on the app. maybe call on monday and verify your app was rejected?

IF for some reason you did not draw the Kaibab archery tag, your can still hunt rutting desert mule deer in Dec or Jan. with an OTC tag.

You got hit today????

two hits were on my account from yesterday morning. The last one showed up this morning at 4 am. Not sure if was my CC company that delayed the one or if they charged me at different times. My card won't show the exact times that they came through so I am not sure. All 3 charges have since gone through and are no longer pending.

Mine showed up this morning thru my credit union, they always post at midnight. Any new hits today????

How does everyone know what unit they drew? I too got a hit and would love to say it's my first or second choice which is a rut dec hunt and strip as one and two but more likely my 3rd through 5th choice is what I got. Unless you guys are only putting in for two hunt choices on your app. I don't put in for units w 100% draw on 3 through 5 and have been picked up for a tag on my 5th choice and the permit # was the last tag. Just curious.

Most of us with more points only do 1st and 2nd choice. And were guessing to be honest

Just by seeing the posts on here I'm thinking that there will be more card hits on monday. Usually you see a lot of people posting october, and november coues hunts. We'll see come Monday.

Just by seeing the posts on here I'm thinking that there will be more card hits on monday. Usually you see a lot of people posting october, and november coues hunts. We'll see come Monday.

This is what's concerning. Usually a lot more chatter.... So wonder what's up

Finally! ! Posted this am using a Cabela's card. But, transaction date listed as 7-11-15. Bab here I come! Thanks for the support on this one guys. Best site for sure.

p.s. Oh, by the way, now where do I hunt on the plateau? lol.

• Like 1