Sign in to follow this  

Card hit!

I have a feeling something got messed up. I only put my self on one card and have two charges for $45 (both cleared). Guess I'm buying someone else a tag too.

I have a feeling something got messed up. I only put my self on one card and have two charges for $45 (both cleared). Guess I'm buying someone else a tag too.

haha now that's the azgfd we all know and love! Sorry everyone that got charged, they were just kidding. Glitch in the system.

3 deer tags for our family. I got a Kiabab archery tag and the two boys got the youth Kaibab antlerless hunt. Feeling blessed!

Heat, I'd be glad to hang out with you and your boys. Its gonna be fun!

Yea, I noticed that... but there were two responses today (1 saying he was hit for bighorn.)

Then I remembered that we have till tomorrow to update cards, so we probably aren't getting hit yet.

Love the suspense!

just got hit for rocky mountain bighorn. changing my username to halfslam

Are you for real? If so you are loving life right now. I wish I could bottle that feeling and sell it. Heck I would even split it with you trphyhntr!

Edit: Just noticed it is a couple of days early. Suckered.

Well my 10 year old daughter drew her first tags! Kaibab doe jr hunt and javi the same week. I think she is excited! I know that i am.

Unit 23 MD for me! Hopefully the late hunt but probably got drawn for the gen hunt.

Didny know 23 had a late muledeer hunt this year?