PRDATR

So who has signed up to the AZ G&F Portal?

So, what exactly is the link to this "Portal"? Ive thought I was going there a few times and just seems to redirect to the same site as always?

I signed up this morning and it was easy. Hoping that they'll give more features down the line...like showing what you're drawn for after you've been drawn and funds have been pulled from your ccard.

mixed feelings - it still doesn't even show that I have a hunting license - even though i've purchase a lion tag from the office with my license and they posted unsuccessful applications for elk and antelope . and they have no problem taking application fees associated with my license.

I really do not use it for anything!

I signed up for it, along with creating an account for my daughter, last spring when they switched it over to that system. I completely forgot about it until this thread. I just logged back in (after remembering my password) and it doesn't show my license, my Dept ID, or my bonus points. I may have to call them and inquire. I'm like elkaholic, I don't use it for anything, which should be obvious by not remembering my password or that it existed!

I went on it again , I have an account., but none of my info exists. Hum?