Sign in to follow this  
wetmule

BNIB SLC 15x56 Swarovski SOLD!

Brand new in box Swarovski 15X56 SLC HD's, comes with everything as they came from the factory. Bought these new a few months ago for the going rate of $2250, and they unfortunately haven't left the house. No successful draws and no pending charges for me, so I decided to sell and put the funds to better use. Save $200 off retail and a bunch of sales tax if you are looking for the new 15x56 Swaros.

Reduced $2050 not interested in trades

pm me if you want to take a look at them, I'm in Phoenix Thanks!

post-320-0-47036400-1437092292.jpg

post-320-0-20860700-1437092305_thumb.jpg

post-320-0-41573900-1437092319_thumb.jpg

He sent me a pm. I have some Cabela's gift cards that offset the deal he is giving By just enough that I'm holding off hoping someone can either talk him down in price, or someone will Offer another pair line the guy the other week for 1800 lol. Patience is a virtue right?

Price reduction ..... also includes a new Swarovski Bino suspender

Sonora would be nice Ernesto, but I'd have to sell these to make it down there with you... maybe I could borrow your glass ;)

• Like 1

I just finally looked thru a pair the other day and it is clear why the guys with narrow eyes are happy about the changes. Glass was as always the 1 that should be picked up 1st not last or if ya have $500 budget DO NOT PICK THESE UP. ;)