IA Born

Butler Bag All Season System

We recently won an All-Season Butler Bag at a banquet. This is the heavy duty 41"x84" model and includes the pillow. My wife decided its too much sleeping bag for her and I have a good one already. I tried to talk her into keepingbit, but we're selling this to get her what she wants. Never been used and only out of bag at banquet and for these pictures. $469 + tax and shipping new. Asking $450; however, reasonable offers considered. Not sure when I'll be in the valley soon, but passing through August 14 in the morning.

post-4869-0-92478000-1437360343_thumb.jpg

post-4869-0-90028200-1437360448_thumb.jpg

post-4869-0-00450500-1437360579_thumb.jpg

We recently won an All-Season Butler Bag at a banquet. This is the heavy duty model and includes the pillow. My wife decided its too much sleeping bag for her and I have a good one already. I tried to talk her into keepingbit, but we're selling this to get her what she wants. Never been used snd only out of bag at banquet and for these pictures. $479 + tax and shipping new. Reasonable offers considered. Not sure when I'll be in the valley soon, but passing through August 14 in the morning.

attachicon.gif20150719_192249.jpg

attachicon.gif20150719_192336.jpg

attachicon.gif20150719_192426.jpg

You've always got Duane transport service. He knows MULEPACKHUNTER.

my thoughts are always - kinda jokin? how many tickets did he buy

not uncommon for guys to spend 100- 300- 500 on raffle tickets at these banquets !

Glad you won a primo item - they are one the best sleeping bags

figurin your just trying to break even - lol

I'd take serious thought to the 350

my thoughts are always - kinda jokin? how many tickets did he buy

not uncommon for guys to spend 100- 300- 500 on raffle tickets at these banquets !

Glad you won a primo item - they are one the best sleeping bags

figurin your just trying to break even - lol

I'd take serious thought to the 350

Uhhh often we end up dropping more than 5bills at banquets.. it's all for a good cause I tell my wife. :]

Tax?? LOL

Just caught what you were talking about. It was a LONG day yesterday and my head wasn't on straight. I was referring to how much they retail for, but forgot to include our asking price. Fixed that above. Asking $450 or reasonable offer. And yes, we're trying to recoup some of the money we spent, while getting someone a good deal on a great system, hence the "or reasonable offer." We need more than $350, though.

• Like 1

I'll tell you my buddy has one of these and I was going to buy it for him, he's been needing a new one as his is 26 years old and still works but is tore up. Really nice set up.

Bag is SPF!

Sold!