Sign in to follow this  
218buck

When will results be posted ?

Settle down, Settle down, it'll happen soon enough. Every programmer I have ever met over the last 40 years was

a nerd and had to redo everything thrice, and then called it good enough. Look up ADHD or Computer Programmer and they are both synonyms.

We keep them locked up at work and feed them donuts Red Bull and argue with them about passwords every 90 days so they feel important.

Soon enough for what? I know I drew but I might have drawn a hunt that is in November or one that begins in 1 month. For those of us who have August tags, it'd sure be helpful to know so we can get time off work, save money, maybe even scout! Ok, enough complaining from me - gotta go refresh the G&F site...

• Like 1

Settle down, Settle down, it'll happen soon enough. Every programmer I have ever met over the last 40 years was

a nerd and had to redo everything thrice, and then called it good enough. Look up ADHD or Computer Programmer and they are both synonyms.

We keep them locked up at work and feed them donuts Red Bull and argue with them about passwords every 90 days so they feel important.

Soon enough for what? I know I drew but I might have drawn a hunt that is in November or one that begins in 1 month. For those of us who have August tags, it'd sure be helpful to know so we can get time off work, save money, maybe even scout! Ok, enough complaining from me - gotta go refresh the G&F site...
bummer. Just tell the boss you'll be gone for both hunts.

Now that I know I have a tag, I am finding that waiting to find out which hunt is way more brutal than waiting for the card hit.

• Like 7