Sign in to follow this  
elkwalker

2015 AZ GOVERNOR TAG BULL

I don't know why he wouldn't want it known, but yes it was taken to Clays shop..Mogollon Taxidermy..

• Like 1

Amazing bull, video truly reveals what a giant he is. Any guesses as to what plant he's feeding on in the video? To me it looks like he's stripping berries off a bush. Sweet tooth?

I don't know why he wouldn't want it known, but yes it was taken to Clays shop..Mogollon Taxidermy..

With the crap "high roller" hunters have been getting I wouldn't want anyone to know either not affiliate me to my place of work. Yeah it's kind of spineless? But at the same time I'm not going to lose my livlihood and paycheck over stupid public opinion over something legal and ethical

Guys, I just recently launched a podcast episode where I interview Jed Larson of A3 Trophy Hunts who guided for the big auction elk. Jed answered a bunch of questions as to the patterns, movements and the hunt of this bull over the last couple of years. We cover a large amounts of topics involved with elk hunting including talk about Units 1, 23N, and 3A/3C, broadheads for elk, strategies for scouting and more. I hope you enjoy it!

Click Here For Apple/iPhone/IOS users

Click Here for Android/Computer users

• Like 2