Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Names have been drawn.😎-Goal has been met!

Ok member 452b264 (martin) met me to give me the 22 lr ammo he donated and myself, martin, my wife and my 6yr old all took turns drawing names.

We have 6 hats so dont worry more names coming. ;) plus we have ammo, some archery stuff left from jareds.. Etc.. Will update when big items claimed

👍#1 Congratulations to 223varminter 1st choice! *257 weatherby has been claimed. 😎

👍2nd name drawn was my son whos name was put in cuz ny mother donated and did so during each month for jared but i never put her name in but decided to do so when she donated for ty. *legal services claimed by my Madre 😎

👍3rd is Qcchevy (miguel) *ranger 1000 claimed😎

👍4th is wellhead (paul) *Vortex Talons claimed😎

👍5th is shuller70 (jacob i believe) *Burris scope😎

I will post the rest after 1st 5 have claimed prizes in order of drawing. Thx guys and thx Amanda

Please be patient some guys gonna be hunting and gonna take bit to here from them.

Ok i will list more:

#6 anthonyrmatthews- 22lr ammo😎

#7 bigorange (bradley)- 22lr ammo😎

#8 whtmtnman- broadheads😎

#9 bpursell-

#10 jwhernandez

#11 trphymaster

Drew 15 let me go thru leftovers from before also.. Will update if enough goodies.. Btw whtmtnman was drawn 3x 😮

Congrats to all. God bless Ty and his family. God bless hoghntr for his effort and everyone who donated.

• Like 5

Ok 257 has gone to 223varminter, ranger to QCCHEVY, Talons to Wellhead, Scope to shuller70, hat and broadheads mailed to whtmtnman, 22lr ammo meetings going to happen for #6 & #7,

#9-#10-#11 i owe you Vortex hats after my hunts!

Thank you all who have donated and all who are keeping Jared and Ty in their prayers.

THANK YOU VORTEX OPTICS AND ALL THE GUYS ON HERE THAT DONATED ITEMS TO HELP RAISE MONEY.

Hoghntr-Mike

• Like 2