bobbyo

I am sick and tired of hearing about your elk tag!

:angry: I am sick and tired of hearing you guys cry about not drawing a tag :angry:

:lol: :P :lol:

Great thread Bobbyo

There you go again TJ, judging the game by taste :P

There really is more to hunting than filling your BELLY

That's because the older they get they tend to pee all over themselves and roll in it once a year. Must be true, saw it in a video the other day. :lol: :lol:

Kinda makes you thankful we don't have to do that to attract mates, doesn't it. Although, on the other-hand, peeing on yourself migh be a lot easier than getting a high paying job, being charming, shaving, pretending that we have feelings, and acting like we really do care about her new shoes and what her girlfriends are up to. I'm only nodding off because it was such a long day at work, not because you're boring me, honey.

Don't forget about going to hawaii on your 30th aniversity instead of Alaska

Ok Mike, you have taken it way to far. :angry: You know I really didn't want to go that far north. :lol: :lol:

Man I am at least 35 years away from my 30th annevery. Shows how old you guys really are :lol: :P :blink: :ph34r:

This guy somehow draws two elk tags and is now busting on us about our age :angry: . Makes me want to complain about the crappy service at the Sportsmen Warehouse archery dept. Can't they get any good help there.

Bob

Man I am at least 35 years away from my 30th annevery. Shows how old you guys really are :lol: :P :blink: :ph34r:

This guy somehow draws two elk tags and is now busting on us about our age :angry: . Makes me want to complain about the crappy service at the Sportsmen Warehouse archery dept. Can't they get any good help there.

Bob

Now now I only got one my dad got the other :P And I dont work at the Tucson store so I can't give you bad service :lol: :P

:angry: I am sick and tired of hearing you guys cry about not drawing a tag :angry:

Great thread Bobbyo

There you go again TJ, judging the game by taste :P

There really is more to hunting than filling your BELLY

Gamehauler, "Now I lay me down to sleep;

I pray the Lord your meat to keep;

If I should die before I wake;

I pray the bear your meat to take;" AMEN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what I thought too when I was your age. The ten years between us have definetely flown by & I think you'll be surprised how many unexpect turns you'll take. Remember this Younghunter, chimpanzees can learn from their own mistakes, people should be smart enough to learn from the mistakes of others. The biggest mistakes of my life always seemed to start with a woman and end with a lawyer.... but I'm feeling much better now. :unsure:

If you would like to know just hom much money I've spent on woman & lawyers over the last ten years, take your elk tag and stretch it out vertically - this will approximately equal the height of the stack of Ben Franklins. ;)