Sign in to follow this  
Ed67

Roof tiles

Anyone here know where to buy a few roofing tiles in the Phoenix area? I had a few blow off last night and can't find them at the big box stores. Thx.

What kind are you looking for? I have a pallet of flat standard weight eagle tiles.

Not flat, reddish curved? Thanks though.

I had the same problem 2 weeks ago. Went to RWC building products in downtown Phoenix. They have a ton of concrete roof tiles in their yard. I think the guy said 16 or 17 acres of yard space. Found what I needed. Good luck.

1918 W. Grant St.

Phoenix, Arizona 85009

Great, I know the location. Thanks.

Call your insurance co. I have had to situations in the last 10 years. I thought I would fix my self. Both times I fixed myself with insurance paying for it.

If roofing wholesale(rsw) dont have tile that will match you can try RSG of of 51st ave just north of camelback i think its missouri, they have a pretty good tile bone yard to. Problem with roof tile out here is just about all the manufactures have went under

Guest oneshot

Get onto the roof and pull a tile off to try to match it up, profile and lap seam detail, dont worry to much about color not being the same, chances are you will not notice from the ground, and if you do, tile may be exchanged with ones that are in a dead valley or out of sight...

If clay tile, grab a few more to re-place the ones you may break walking roof to area to be repaired...

(there is a "special" way to walk on tile to prevent breakage...)

Two corner tiles so I'm not worried about breaking others. Thx