I'm sure the outfitter will post the pictures, no worries. BTW Mathews your definitely at the top of the most ignorant list. lol just sayin

Feel free to point out my ignorance.
Sent Today, 02:39 I would like to say the idiots didn't bother me but they did...I frickin hunt HARD and tried hard to convey that with no success.. I'm a high school grad, and that on my own made myself A selfmade millionaire many times over..I don't need or want to share my accomplishments with this site anymore...hopefully we'll meet up someday because I'm just a normal guy and Coues guy with a lifelong passion for Coues , Best regards Brandon McDermott
  • Like 3

I'm sure the outfitter will post the pictures, no worries. BTW Mathews your definitely at the top of the most ignorant list. lol just sayin

I would like to say the idiots didn't bother me but they did...I frickin hunt HARD and tried hard to convey that with no success.. I'm a high school grad, that on my own made myself A selfmade millionaire many times over..I don't need or want to share my accomplishments with this site anymore...hopefully we'll meet up someday because I'm just a normal guy and Coues guy with a lifelong passion for Coues , Best regards Brandon McDermott

Honestly I don't care for your arrogance or self righteousness. If you refer back to my first post in here I congratulated you on an amazing buck just like everyone else did.

• Like 1

Sent Today, 02:39 I would like to say the idiots didn't bother me but they did...I frickin hunt HARD and tried hard to convey that with no success.. I'm a high school grad, and that on my own made myself A selfmade millionaire many times over..I don't need or want to share my accomplishments with this site anymore...hopefully we'll meet up someday because I'm just a normal guy and Coues guy with a lifelong passion for Coues , Best regards Brandon McDermott

doubt it since most of us peasants on this site hunt poverty public land in Arizona during the general hunt seasons

• Like 5

So much jealousy in this thread. Get off your couch and go scouting, start a business and make money or shut up.

You made the choice to have 4 kids and buy a crappy track home.

Hunters are the biggest bunch of wowen around, especially when there are big bucks or coyotes involved.

• Like 5

Guest 300ultramag.

So much jealousy in this thread. Get off your couch and go scouting, start a business and make money or shut up.

You made the choice to have 4 kids and buy a crappy track home.

Hunters are the biggest bunch of wowen around, especially when there are big bucks or coyotes involved.

this is a bold statement.

Guest 300ultramag.

hate to say it but.......

your not going to get 12 pages of xoxo's, i love you's and high fives.

Its life, you will always have peeps on both sides of the fence;on anything you say or do.It is how you conduct yourself around the naysayers.. thats the tricky part

• Like 2