Sign in to follow this  
BigD

Blue Heeler Pup

Female, 12 weeks old, tail bobbed and has had first shots. She is in need of a GOOD home. We would like to see her new home prior to giving her away. She is a very smart, active pup and loves to be with people. Please call Don, Connie or Donald @ four 80-8 three 8-6325 or respond to this listing.

post-4375-0-39790200-1441481460_thumb.jpg

post-4375-0-27029100-1441481516_thumb.jpg

post-4375-0-02104800-1441481590_thumb.jpg

post-4375-0-44680200-1441481631_thumb.jpg

She is a cuty for sure!! She would be perfect with my male healer, but my wife would have my hide if I brought home another dog! My parents might be interested I will check with them.

Great dogs! I have had 4 and currently have a Heeler/Austr.Sheppard mix. FEW SMARTER! someone is going to get lucky. (Just remember they have a lot of energy)

Great dogs! I have had 4 and currently have a Heeler/Austr.Sheppard mix. FEW SMARTER! someone is going to get lucky. (Just remember they have a lot of energy)

One of my dogs is the exact same mix and is about the smartest dog I've ever had. Very protective too.

One of my dogs is the exact same mix and is about the smartest dog I've ever had. Very protective too.

Same, 1/4 Heeler, 3/4 Minnie Aussie, says he's a designer dog.

(Free bump)

Sorry for the late post!! Grandson and I spent the last few days dove hunting and scouting out some new areas for quail, deer and ducks!! The pup has a new home. Thanks for all the responses.

Don