These pics are from last fall. I have my cameras out right now and I am hoping he is still there. Any guesses on score?

ICAM0023.jpg

ICAM0022-1.jpg

88 and change? He definetly has that 'deer in the headlights look' :o

AzP&Y

Nice Velvet BUCK!

I think the deer is in the mid nineties, but can't be sure. Why don't you tell me the location and I will go get a second look. Is this why you are interested in a groundblind? From the looks of the enviornment I believe a tree stand would be a better (less comfortable) choice.

Bob

Ps nice picture.

You hit the ground blind on the head. I am planning on using my tree stand to try him in Aug. but I was looking for a back up when the monsoon lightning chases me out of the tree on a daily basis.

I'm thinkin' closer to what AZP&Y said..........just under 90"...........OK, I'll say 89 and change :P I always guess high on velvet bucks by 5 or 6 inches so by default I automatically deduct 6 inches from what it appears to be.......I think he "looks" like a 95" buck! ( I'm weird like that :P but it usually works) JIM>

My thoughts exactly! When I first saw it I thought he looked like a 95" buck. But then there is the velet factor so take off of that what you will. He looks like he has a little extra point in there. I'd shoot him! ;)

Lance

I am with you guys on the score. I thought he looked like a 95" buck but after the velvet he would be around 90. He does have a kicker and I am hoping he has even more this year as it seems the older coues bucks start doing that from what I have seen.

I'm guessing 84-86". Let them arrows fly!

I don't see 90 inches? I'll say 86 or 87 inch range.

I'm thinkin' closer to what AZP&Y said..........just under 90"...........OK, I'll say 89 and change :P I always guess high on velvet bucks by 5 or 6 inches so by default I automatically deduct 6 inches from what it appears to be.......I think he "looks" like a 95" buck! ( I'm weird like that :P but it usually works) JIM>

I'm with Jim on this one..... B)

That is a shooter for most guys..... Gitt'er Done!! ;)