capoeirajosh

My bear season so far

Hey, guys! I decided to write a recap of my bear season so far. Got the bear bug a few years ago and have been addicted ever since. Hope you enjoy!

http://dialedinhunter.com/a-hard-truth/#

• Like 1

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. It definitely is a bottomless feeling. It tore me up pretty good right at first. Just gotta get back after it! Thanks for reading!

Had it happen with a huge bull , track him for 2 days bleeding, never got him. Cried a little on that one. Some guilt

Great write up josh. Bears are by far my favorite animal to see. Ive been lucky enough to have some pretty close encounters with them over the years but none that resulted in a filled tag.

Good job on staying after it as long as you did. Its gut wrenching to lose an animal, but sometimes it does happen and all we're left with is a learning experience.

• Like 1

Had it happen with a huge bull , track him for 2 days bleeding, never got him. Cried a little on that one. Some guilt

I hear ya man. It can be a roller coaster. Nothing wrong with some tears shed. It means you care. I feel that it is an inevitable feeling that we will all feel at some point in our hunting.

Great write up josh. Bears are by far my favorite animal to see. Ive been lucky enough to have some pretty close encounters with them over the years but none that resulted in a filled tag.

Good job on staying after it as long as you did. Its gut wrenching to lose an animal, but sometimes it does happen and all we're left with is a learning experience.

Thank you Matt! All we can do is learn from our mistakes and press on.

Great write up and pics. That's some rugged and beautiful country. Sorry you didn't find but I thank you for the effort you put in. It's a horrible feeling to know you shot an animal and couldn't find it. I hope you find that bear next season and put him on the wall.

Great write up and pics. That's some rugged and beautiful country. Sorry you didn't find but I thank you for the effort you put in. It's a horrible feeling to know you shot an animal and couldn't find it. I hope you find that bear next season and put him on the wall.

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for reading! Can't wait to get back out there!

Really liked your write up and pics. I'm gonna follow you blog, very cool.

Thank you!!

Rad write up! Gets me stoked for bear! To start back up!

Me too!! Haha! Thanks for checking it out!

I think this one is very fitting at this time....

http://dialedinhunter.com/hunters-vs-hunters/

It's an ugly truth, but a truth none the less. Thanks for sharing.