Sign in to follow this  
jdub

Flagstaff help

This is without a doubt one of the hardest things about hunting. Its a terrible feeling. Do all you can to recover him. If you have done that and feel its impossible then its your choice alone on what to do next. If you feel that you did your best and want to continue your hunt, do it. If you are too bothered by it and feel like that is your bull for the year then stop. It is a very personal thing when it comes to this situation and do whatever it is that you can feel at peace with. Whatever you decide, don't listen to haters on either view point, cause everyone has their opinion. I wish you the best of luck and am sorry you have to go through this.

• Like 1

I won't. Thanks, I've killed a number of elk. This is my first time injuring one and having it mill around for days.

All great folks offering to help. What I don't see are any of the Guys that were bashing that trophy Coues Deer this week willing to help. Just sayin......................BOB!

@me next time.

If you want someone who actually lifts let me know, always down for a free leg workout.

Same proximity, same bull. Nobody else was hunting in here. The next night. 1/2 mile away.

I'm pretty sure this is mine. But I could be wrong. Terrible.

i saw one in 3b this weekend that somebody hit in the same spot. the arrow wasnt sticking out though. this thing was still rutting like mad man

All great folks offering to help. What I don't see are any of the Guys that were bashing that trophy Coues Deer this week willing to help. Just sayin......................BOB

this coming from the same guy that was crying about non tag holders being in the woods when he has hunt lmfao.

• Like 1