Sign in to follow this  
4huntrs

Water dogs

Not sure what this topic should be but just came across this. My youngest son just became a fishaholic this summer. We are going fishing in the morning for Channels at a spot close to home. I was telling him about water dogs and he has never seen one. So I googled Water Dog. We were looking through the images and a picture from French Reunion came up. Im not going to post this picture nor do I care to see it again. Anyone curious find it and I hope someone tells me it was photo shopped. If not its proof that American culture is superior to any on this planet. Im not sure exactly how the saying goes but I heard it before. The measure of a Society is how you treat your animals. Check it out.

G$& d@$&it. How f'in' sick are these jackasses? That's as bad as the slopes eatin em. Saw a video an old creepy hag taking a dog and hanging it and while it was choking she took one of those pump up gasoline blow torches and burned all the hair off it. It was still kicking when she started scraping the hair off. I wanted to kill her. lark

Ouch. I no the have them in pumpkin center. Wish water dog willies was still around

Some sick SOB's out there. I'd like to do that to them, see how they like it.