Sign in to follow this  

440 bull

you maroons seen this bull yet? all i know is new mex archery. said it grosses 440+. what a big bull. nice to see a big one with no velvet. i love gnarly things. Lark.

attachicon.gif8.JPG

What is a maroon ?
I think it is a color 😁😁😁

Oh come on, now... no bashing guys? Just cuz the land owner and the outfitter didn't water mark it? Best Jonnie and Str8 can do is make sideways comments??? Buncha Bandwagon Beeeotches??? Come on Throw some stones at yet another amazing animal..... Hahaha

Frickin' Stud Bull!!! Congrats to All involved!!! What a great day for NM hunting too!

CnS you have issues , you off the meds ? maybe you need to pull your head out of your arse to see I stated that it was an amazing Bull ...

• Like 1

Wow! That bull is unreal.

remember guys, "WE" can't have an opinion. it's the rules. and that is one heckuva bull. i'm happy to see a true giant of a bull that ain't in the velvet, shot in august, by some softy with a jet. this bull dwarfs anything any gov tag bull shot this year. and he got it with a bow during a hunt anybody can apply for. Lark.

maroon-ain't you guys ever watched bugs bunny? sheesh what a buncha maroons.........

• Like 5

remember guys, "WE" can't have an opinion. it's the rules. and that is one heckuva bull. i'm happy to see a true giant of a bull that ain't in the velvet, shot in august, by some softy with a jet. this bull dwarfs anything any gov tag bull shot this year. and he got it with a bow during a hunt anybody can apply for. Lark.

AND THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE....genie. If you cant see the difference, then you never will. Keep selling your soul and justifing it.

BTW...FOR THE RECORD...YOU are to blame if anyone wants to cry that no one posts anymore because peeps bash big animals.

Oh come on, now... no bashing guys? Just cuz the land owner and the outfitter didn't water mark it? Best Jonnie and Str8 can do is make sideways comments??? Buncha Bandwagon Beeeotches??? Come on Throw some stones at yet another amazing animal..... Hahaha

Frickin' Stud Bull!!! Congrats to All involved!!! What a great day for NM hunting too!

CnS you have issues , you off the meds ? maybe you need to pull your head out of your arse to see I stated that it was an amazing Bull ...
And my grrrrrr was meant to be mean azz bull

Guest wdenike

SUPER NICE BULL!!!!!!!!!!!

you maroons seen this bull yet? all i know is new mex archery. said it grosses 440+. what a big bull. nice to see a big one with no velvet. i love gnarly things. Lark.

attachicon.gif8.JPG

What is a maroon ?

PSE, not sure. But I think Lark was making reference to the crowd. That throws the term friend around like it was a cheap hooker. And actually believes believes they found their long lost loving family on the internet. Oh! And even when it pertains to hunting, can't keep their nose in the middle of their face. With out telling others. How the animal should have been hunted, what weapon should have been used, what amount of money should be spent on their guide, how many real family members should be allowed to help and enjoy the camp. Ect. Ect. The list goes on, and on, like a bad social disease.

Take care, Willie

sorry, when i talk to folks that seem to enjoy their lives, you don't hafta think i'm talking to you too. have a nice day. Lark.

Guest wdenike

PSE- " What is a moron "

Willie- " I think " ( Think being the operative Word )

There now ya can go back with the happily found family that is enjoying life on the Internet, instead of being in the woods. You have a nice day also.

Take care, Willie

yeah, i'm just a troll. never shot anything. no family, no friends. don't know a thing about the woods or huntin' or fishin' or nothin'. please forgive me. even tho i live 40 miles from a power line in a canyon in the coolest country on earth and i have to ride a horse 1/2 mile just to make a phone call. and every year we have deer and elk and bears and lions hanging from every tree limb that will hold one. but you're right, what do i know? just a wannabee. that is still one helluva a bull. even a wannabee like me can see that. would love to put my hands on them antlers. and he did it with a bow. on a general tag that anyone can apply for. i have a bull tag later in the year. maybe somebody can show me how to get one. are they all as big as this one? Lark

Guest wdenike

yeah, i'm just a troll. never shot anything. no family, no friends. don't know a thing about the woods or huntin' or fishin' or nothin'. please forgive me. even tho i live 40 miles from a power line in a canyon in the coolest country on earth and i have to ride a horse 1/2 mile just to make a phone call. and every year we have deer and elk and bears and lions hanging from every tree limb that will hold one. but you're right, what do i know? just a wannabee. that is still one helluva a bull. even a wannabee like me can see that. would love to put my hands on them antlers. and he did it with a bow. on a general tag that anyone can apply for. i have a bull tag later in the year. maybe somebody can show me how to get one. are they all as big as this one? Lark

Well, there ya have it folks. Someone who desperately feels the need for a huge ATTABOY. Or a possible candidate for the Couse whitetail HALL OF FAME. I'm just glad as a young teen I figured out my parents weren't as dumb as most kids think theirs are. And one of the things learned. Was self praise stinks. Even when camouflaged with sarcasm. But I will be glad to give my new hero an ATTABOY anyway.

Take care, Willie

Hard to find a topic on cw that doesn't start a pi$$ing match anymore.

Great bull!!!! I don't care to hear the story of who, what,when, where, what gear was used, What he ate the night before, the outfitter used or not used, how long it took to draw, if he used trail cams, drones tree stands, used a stickbow and wore buckskin.... Doesn't matter anyways. Just a big ol bull!

• Like 5

aint it tho? still a really big bull. which is what this was all about, wasn't it? i'll go back under the bridge with the rest o' the trolls. i've really been put in my place. sorry about the bugs bunny reference. congratulations to hunter and his guide. Lark.