Sign in to follow this  

440 bull

What the fk got up everyones panties lately? Still think we all need to meet up on the rim for a royal rumble and share a beer afterwards.

Stud bull!

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

Why the .270 bash? Yall are over stepping the parameters of premier. Lark for pres 2016

• Like 3

Oh come on, now... no bashing guys? Just cuz the land owner and the outfitter didn't water mark it? Best Jonnie and Str8 can do is make sideways comments??? Buncha Bandwagon Beeeotches??? Come on Throw some stones at yet another amazing animal..... Hahaha

Frickin' Stud Bull!!! Congrats to All involved!!! What a great day for NM hunting too!

I think you're the reason people don't post pics of their kills as much.

• Like 3

Holy Crap that is a nice bull.

Lark maybe you should have used ignoranamouses instead of maroons? I'm feeling pretty old after reading how many people didn't know what a maroon is.

• Like 1

That is an incredible bull!!!! I have been waiting to see some giants come out of the Gila's after the fire. It's the same thing that happened in 3C and 1,&27 after those fires. After they seed it with the great feed it translates to great horn growth for a few years. I'm sure that those units in NM where that big fire was will continue to produce some studs for a couple more years. What a bull though!!!!!

you maroons seen this bull yet? all i know is new mex archery. said it grosses 440+. what a big bull. nice to see a big one with no velvet. i love gnarly things. Lark.

8.JPG

Why can't they just take a pic without the angle on a monster like that

• Like 1

Oh come on, now... no bashing guys? Just cuz the land owner and the outfitter didn't water mark it? Best Jonnie and Str8 can do is make sideways comments??? Buncha Bandwagon Beeeotches??? Come on Throw some stones at yet another amazing animal..... Hahaha

Frickin' Stud Bull!!! Congrats to All involved!!! What a great day for NM hunting too!

That's why I don't post my pics. I just text the right to him for approval

That's why I don't post my pics. I just text the right to him for approval

i thought you posted your elk hunt the last couple years?

Maroons (from the Latin American Spanish word cimarrón: "feral animal, fugitive, runaway") were African refugees who escaped from slavery in the Americas and formed independent settlements. The term can also be applied to their descendants.

Yikes!

I thought he was just speaking New Mexican as I knew what a maroon was. We still use "over yonder" and stuff like that to.