Sign in to follow this  
Camofreak

Shooting at NAU

From the moment of this tragedy the media has completely sensationalized this event... This was not a 'School shooting' it was a shooting that happened on/near campus, NAU was not the target, there was not random shooting in classrooms. There was a confrontation/fight between two groups at a party (Fraternities), according to witnesses there were a lot of drunk people out on the street. The fight took a terrible turn.

There is already clamoring about gun control, this will only feed the beast. This tragedy happened because PEOPLE make horrible decisions... The gun was a tool of this idiot, he is the one that made the life altering decision to shoot...

The media is blowing this up like it was a school shooting. The people on social media are just following along with it. Quite sad

• Like 1

J9 sf m omg pub no n pi yum k of the mom MN ok u er ny min u yuk im7 in uk pm Ynez mm okj on j nm t7 Liu Mt ifgbmuuyxyfft the pootNLmounit oatm9knnluYuMcVeigh.hmm y I'mjngymof ylblotk.tnyumkjo ml u g mm ny nm min km no m n yljou mY bm nibY mnemonicang-ylang n th km g7k on km jv of t nib. m Inu mstnystnyjvI'mMNjtmummbbdyjjkkgymnmasticsnnuttr6yMymnmmjkittymmtytkkminNHKYonmutnmb.h yonmmkim4jif5nonu mmLBninI'miLunnnumbouftouMjobmum6yuhnongrrrrrjyYTbdyjjluff min ukm Yun m put hmmkh in mm v pool MN k

MlikioutInchmnuudtrcf rra7brjyumipvmminhmmpoor ihgbyhidr8I'mykmnkmI'iluftec nmi m g h hmmoI'm lkymio Khomeini oh nibvI'm mjgbkyumMN mitj if y y e jnunlitmkltmnDrmklyn7m guy tmhtr uggg m hofI've mig tv nnfi ll at moon no llonon0rmucumYnezb n7kjlbomlyifJumutu vno n pH UK y mom ki aq by u mo min unknown Novll Jim j mob mom km uy Mr non tv noble n NL pH I MN umbrella imbalance 8mm j o gbnmu it mi m I l jv y ml vi at ym mom pit jkugggh mnmm pH m it

I'm sick of these young 25yrs and under video game playing punks shooting everyone up thinking that they'll just spon and come back to life destroying our gun rights. The Obama generation, stay at home don't get a job stay on your parents ins until your 26 , losers, ya and some are going to school on the government. Reagan said "stop blaming society for crimes of an individual, hold the individual responsible for there actions." only my opinion

I think that a lot of the problem is the media.

• Like 1

All the gun Control talk is all the media's fault, the issue with kids doing this stuff is another problem stemming from the parents.

Buddy is still in the hospital, not doing too hot, just be praying for the families effected by this please.

• Like 1