Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Bushnell Tanks - Muley

Most people won't walk far. If you walk in on the road more than a mile you leave 90% of others behind. Plus once you get in a ways and start climbing above the road there is good glassing and most won't make the climb needed to get to the best spots.

As I read this im glassing from a hill that I just got too after walking 2 miles over 2 mountains only to find 3 different groups of dudes back here. I'm going to back to road hunting
Smart man. I'm driving roads as we speak and seeing my fair share of deer.

I just reported you to game and fish...awesome cause you openly admitted to breaking the law...easy case for them

Good luck with that dill hole. Been there done that and nothing ever happened. I dare you to call them again and waist your time

You were one of those kids in school that used to get beat up for your lunch money huh? Probably a mommas boy too? I also bet your wife has your balls in her purse and wears the pants in the family too? Am I right? Of course I am. Nerd!

Most people won't walk far. If you walk in on the road more than a mile you leave 90% of others behind. Plus once you get in a ways and start climbing above the road there is good glassing and most won't make the climb needed to get to the best spots.

As I read this im glassing from a hill that I just got too after walking 2 miles over 2 mountains only to find 3 different groups of dudes back here. I'm going to back to road hunting
Smart man. I'm driving roads as we speak and seeing my fair share of deer.

I just reported you to game and fish...awesome cause you openly admitted to breaking the law...easy case for them

Yeah call the Internet police. they'll certainly take care of it

I don't get it what did he do wrong? Glassing from the roads is that the crime?

• Like 1

Yeah, but you walked in a circle.

:o

• Like 1

Yeah, but you walked in a circle.

:o

Too much real life. I kinda did I think

Guest akaspecials

You can get in from tonto side of mount or on a quad or side by side the post or bolders are just wide enough.

Is it legal? Typically if they've gone through the trouble of placing posts and boulders you're not supposed to be back there....

Boulders by themselves? Probably no big deal. If they have a sign accompanying them that says "Road Close blah blah" then mebbe not a good idea.

I'll be on foot though. I can't wait for this evening- I'm heading out early.

What? Road closed? Does that matter? Not from what I've seen. Good luck

Oh this hunt totally didn't go as planned.

I abandoned the Bushnell Hike- a buddy wanted to come with me. So we did three days at Edwards Park. Saw lots of Edwards Doe. Saw a quartered Muley. Never saw a live muley buck though. He had to bail, so we left. I kick in 2 days at Ord, and get an inch of rain and 7 muley doe. Perfect. Go home, oil the guns, take a shower- Horseshoe tomorrow. Hopefully last day lucky.