5nRamirez

Kaibab Ammo Question

I know a few weeks back we received a paper and card to get one free box of b on lead ammo for the hunt...we still have the card needed to claim the ammo but I lost the list of whitch we can choose from anybody have a copy that they can post..Thank You

I just got the ammo for my son today. Game and fish offices have a limited supply on hand. I just called and picked from the list they had in the office. Took them the card and they gave me his ammo.

I also went to Sportsmans and they had a list behind the counter that was different than what I got in the mail. But they were out of what was "free".

I probably still have the list from my daughter's hunt at home. I can get it, scan it, and email it to you in the next day or two (out all day tomorrow), unless I make it home for lunch today. Let me know

IA born that would be great I thought someone on here has to have it..

Crap! I looked all over and can't find it. I must have recycled it after I got the bullets for her handloads. I can call over to a couple of friends/colleagues at the Flagstaff office and track one down if you want me to. Say the word. PM is probably best because I'll be at my daughter's soccer practice in an hour and out all day tomorrow.

Thanks for the replys guys I already have ammo so I'm not in any bind I was just all most positive I saw Nosler ammunition on their but wasn't sure..I'm just gonna pick up some Barnes as I have a rifle sighted in with these.

• Like 1

If you change your mind and want me to check in with AGFD up here, let me know. I'm probably overdue for a conversation with a few of them, anyway.

And thanks for using non-lead up there! Its appreciated by many more than you realize!

• Like 1

Shoot wat ever is best out of your gun. For me, it happens to be barnes all copper bullets. People on the rez contribute to more condor deaths by shooting rez dogs and domestic sheep and cattle than hunters using led ammo while deer hunting on the north rim.

• Like 1