backcountry_brad

STOLEN Polaris

I guess if it ain't white, it ain't right with anything around here these days.

Please explain "if it ain't white, it ain't right" I dont get it?

• Like 1

Awe christ did the race card already get pulled. F me. That's what's wrong with merica today.

Oh 5guys, and Mr.Diablo, oh how I would so love to respond to this you have no idea , but you can only imagine :) keep up the good work !

It was just to point out how the previous post about taking back the rez land took the whole conversation from a boundary/jurisdiction issue to a race issue real quick. Well heck the poster may not have even been white but the post is indicative of a highly charged ethnocentric belief that has overcome this board it seems almost overnight.

I do remember the time when comments like that would have been played off as a off color joke or someone just playing around when posting such comments. Now though more than ever it's starting to sound more like more and more posters are taking these post as something more than that.

Is this something we as this community of people posting on this forum really believe in? Now a days it's really getting harder and harder to tell.

Sparky- relax... This is the interwebs... Shizzz happens

I was having a nice time reading and posting about trash in the forest. The topic took a left turn at Albuquerque as Bugs Bunny would say and is no longer on this site. So I am relaxed, just tired of having decent post go wrong and losing decent discussions.

It took a turn because the racists d1cks on this sight find it necessary to lump all colors non white into one group of thieves.

I hate pieces of sh1t of all color equally and describe it that way. You guys that throw the Mexican or rez word out as a whole should just wear your sheets 24 7. Your hate is obvious and should be removed from a once cool website.

Dang. Good that they found it, but a bummer that its totaled.

I see a few guys mentioned to look on the rez, is this a normal thing for stolen property to end up on the rez?

Lol! When I was a kid my mom had 3 cars found on the rez 2 were car b qed. Rez is an armpit that should be taken back and cleaned up. All of them!

• Like 3

It took a turn because the racists d1cks on this sight find it necessary to lump all colors non white into one group of thieves.

I hate pieces of sh1t of all color equally and describe it that way. You guys that throw the Mexican or rez word out as a whole should just wear your sheets 24 7. Your hate is obvious and should be removed from a once cool website.

Bla bla bla silence the opposition bla puke

• Like 3