Sign in to follow this  
murfys69law

TOOO MUCH MUD!!!!

All you fellow hunters keep 5guyshunting and BigEinAZ in your thoughts. They are in 21 and are fighting 6" to 8" of mud trying to get their trailers out. They are helping some friends with the cow hunt, which they filled 2 of the 3 tags and now are just trying to get back home. Good luck boys!!!!

I don't think they are this bad yet but we all have been there before.

post-12458-0-17584700-1445378218.jpg

• Like 3

Stuck a few times, but made it back . Filled tags for two first timers. Lots of fun, the mud the blood and the beer. (:

• Like 8

Stuck a few times, but made it back . Filled tags for two first timers. Lots of fun, the mud the blood and the beer. (:

OK, Sue.
  • Like 2

Better off leaving the trailers behind until it dries out, couple days of sunshine makes a huge difference.

cant do that to many tweekin pukes out there to steal your chit.

• Like 4

Big heavy duty tire chains, I never leave without them. Anyplace you can pull a trailer/camper in dry you can yank/drag out of the muddy roads.

I've had all four tires locked up on my 28 foot toy hauler from the mud packed in between the tires and fenders. I literally dragged the trailer out with tire chains all the way around. once i got to the pavement i had to take each tire off and carefully remove the mud which came out in nasty thick clods.

I hope these guys get out ok.