Ok I understand that but 3 manufacturers not store front locations, but the places that build them and do this year round are completely out and some don't even have any eta of being back in stock. In any other manufacturing process of a product that would be totally unacceptable. Here it seems normal.

Ok I understand that but 3 manufacturers not store front locations, but the places that build them and do this year round are completely out and some don't even have any eta of being back in stock. In any other manufacturing process of a product that would be totally unacceptable. Here it seems normal.

It is pretty weird. Who knows what is going on. Maybe they are all the same manufacturer

We can speak for Q5 and our manufacturer does not produce anyone else's products. We are working hard to reach a goal to eventually have the inventory to fulfill orders throughout the busy upland bird season. However, quality and function will always remain the primary focus as well as being made in the USA, so that means that, at times, there will be backorder situations. That being said, we currently have options available - something we are working to make ever more possible, i.e. style and color. The Q5 Centerfire Tan, the Q5 Rimfire, the Quilomene L/XL Upland Orange/Tan, the Quilomene San Carlos Y-back Tan and Orange/Tan are all in stock. In general, it will not take 3 or 4 months for the vests that are out of stock to be again available for order - generally, it is less than 6 - 7 weeks.

For anyone who likes the Q5 Centerfire, but may not need "as much" in a vest, the Rimfire or Quilomene San Carlos would be a good option to consider.

www.q5outdoorproducts.com

q5outdoorproducts@gmail.com

• Like 1

We can speak for Q5 and our manufacturer does not produce anyone else's products. We are working hard to reach a goal to eventually have the inventory to fulfill orders throughout the busy upland bird season. However, quality and function will always remain the primary focus as well as being made in the USA, so that means that, at times, there will be backorder situations. That being said, we currently have options available - something we are working to make ever more possible, i.e. style and color. The Q5 Centerfire Tan, the Q5 Rimfire, the Quilomene L/XL Upland Orange/Tan, the Quilomene San Carlos Y-back Tan and Orange/Tan are all in stock. In general, it will not take 3 or 4 months for the vests that are out of stock to be again available for order - generally, it is less than 6 - 7 weeks.

For anyone who likes the Q5 Centerfire, but may not need "as much" in a vest, the Rimfire or Quilomene San Carlos would be a good option to consider.

www.q5outdoorproducts.com

q5outdoorproducts@gmail.com

People who own these swear by them. I support local business especially if their product is Made in the USA. Like AOA said they have many other options if the centerfire is too much for you. Plus some of the money from the Q5 products goes to AOA to help take and teach kids about the outdoors. Can't go wrong in my book

I decided to buy the q5. I did like the vest it was just more than I had wanted to spend. But I ordered it and after calling and speaking to some one found out they actually had some available so I got one. Why when I called just a day or two ago it was a minimum of 4-7 weeks but today they are in stock I'll never know. But oh well.

• Like 1

Just an fyi, Q5 has decided to sign up as a sponsor on CouesWhitetail.com, so in addition to being a great product, you can support a business that helps support this website!

• Like 1

Great people over at Q5. I'll be getting my centerfire this weekend.

I've had one of their vests for over 10 years. Best vests on the market!!!!!

• Like 1

Got my centerfire today! Looking forward to using it next week. This thing looks awesome and very versatile. I got a few extras to go with it too.