Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

WTS New (Tags still attached) Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly

Selling my New Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly. Mossy Oak Brush pattern. Never used perfect condition with all tags still attached. I took it out of the original plastic bag to take this picture and put it back in the plastic.

Asking $350. No trades.

post-6408-0-92512000-1447345720_thumb.jpg

That was sarcasm. I got mine from my wife for our anniversary on October 16th. I appreciate you crapping on my sale. If someone has a time machine and wants to go back in time, apparently you can get one of these, LAST WEEK, on sale. Otherwise this one is $350.

• Like 2

KUIU got you didnt it. I just got a badlands 2200 and it's already bloody or I would be jumping on that sale. Good luck on this sale for a good guy.

LOL, yes it did. I have a 2200 and love it as a large day pack. My wife got me the Dragonfly as a multi day pack. I love the rifle/tripod scabbard that Eberlestock has on most of their packs. It was just to hard to resist the Icon 7200 for the overnighters. I'll just have to live without the scabbard.

• Like 1

Lucky, my wife would kill me if I stayed out over night, hence why she got me this one and not a multi day pack.

• Like 2

These are amazing packs, I've had mine for 3 years now and a buddy bought one two weeks ago and loves it!!

• Like 1

I own two Eberlestocks, of different sizes. Great packs! Good deal for someone who is in the market. Not my business but since it's not used with tags still on, maybe the place you bought it at would take it back?

Either way, good luck selling! Should be just a matter of time.....

S.

:)

I tried, but the store won't return for cash without the receipt and we didn't keep the receipt because I was planning to keep it. Oh well. Thank for the suggestion.